Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Treats

 

 


So I've not been blogging much. Grant is still sick and has been since Friday. It's been a LONG weekend. Poor guy doesn't feel well at all.

My mom sent the girls a care package last week for Valentine's. They each got a Valentine's book, sticker earrings, a candy bracelet, M & Ms, and Skittles. Mom left that battle (candy with Abs) for me. Oh, well. I suggested next time sending Goldfish or Teddy Grahams...they love them and low sugar content. I helped Abby eat some of her candy...the least I could do, right? Grant also got a book. The girls loved their package. They also got cards complete with stickers from Matt's parents. That entertained for a while. His parents were also gracious to give us a gift card to Target...which went toward our whopping $160 bill yesterday for a "supplies" visit (diapers, wipes, formula, pullups, baby food, and cleaning supplies). How that stuff adds up so fast I'll never know! We appreciated the gift card for sure. Totally unexpected and very welcome!

Grant's getting fussy...I'll post later about what we did to celebrate Valentine's during our sick quarantined weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: