Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dentists!

Ok. So my mom is dreadfully scared of going to the dentist. She's the reason they invented sedation dentistry. Actually, I don't think she's ever been sedated, but she does hate the dentist. Despite her fear, she has been going very regularly the past few years. Yay, Geez! Well, last week she was going for an appointment and called us to cheer her on. Yes, she was that afraid! Abby told her that the dentist is good and that she'll get a treat out of the treasure chest if she's good. Isabella told her that she could get a heart necklace.

After I hung up the phone, Abby and I were talking about Geez's fear of the dentist. Abby says to me, "Mom, think about it. What will Geez do when she sings praises to the Lord? He doesn't want to see her orange teeth!" I about fell out right there. I laughed so hard and had to call my mom right back to tell her about her orange teeth. For the record, while her teeth aren't in tip top shape, they aren't orange yet. Not even close. You gotta love kids!

No comments: