Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isabella...wow!

So Isabella is blowing my mind! That child can actually tell me the letters in almost any word I give her. While we were in the lobby during Abby's dance class today, I asked her to spell several words in a book we were reading. She spelled like 10 words right with only one mistake. I was astounded. Isabella oftentimes flies under the radar because she doesn't make a big deal out of what she knows. Big sister on the other hand always wants to show what she knows to everyone. She tells total strangers what she can spell and read. Not Isabella. She's just been quietly absorbing bits and pieces. I am so proud of her! Tonight we did a few more words. She got every letter right except M which she identified as N. Close enough.

Just had to brag on my Bella. She also knew her Bible verse today and told me that she obeyed in dance class. She also told me that she was going to choose to obey me this morning. I think her wheels are turning alot lately! Good job, Bella!

No comments: