Monday, April 20, 2009

Grant's First Easter

 


I can hardly believe that Grant's first Easter has come and gone so quickly. He will be a year old in less than a month. Where did this past year go? Time literally flies when you have little ones. I remember bedrest this time last year like it was yesterday. Last April I was holed up in my tiny old house in clothes that could fit a baby elephant stuck in bed and going to the OB about every 3 days for ultrasounds and fetal monitoring. Wow...a year ago!

Grant gave us some great photos like this one at Bellevue Sunday morning. Doesn't he look adorable in his bunny jon jon? Matt wasn't very keen on this outfit. I think it may actually be his least favorite of all of the clothes I've ever bought Grant. But you can only do this when they are little. He wasn't even one yet! I think he looks so innocent in this sweet outfit. The girls had the matching girl bunny dresses...too sweet. Grant enjoyed playing on the Bellevue lawn while Mommy snapped some quick photos. He's always up for a photo shoot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: