Monday, April 20, 2009

Another cute frame!

 


So I have shared this with Angelina and with Laura H. Both adored it, so I thought I'd share it with everyone else! I had fun making this about a week and a half ago. I got so encouraged with the way this turned out that I went crazy buying more papers, ribbons, and gems to make even more! Yes, I think I'm on a kick! Matt says I'm dangerous with this crafty stuff....I think he's right. My dad was in town last week, and he bought me a jigsaw for my birthday. He taught me how to use it, and I'm so excited. Matt thinks I'm going to sever a finger, but I think I'll be ok. I have some crafty ideas in store that require a jigsaw, and Dad thought it was great that I was interested in woodwork...so I'll keep the blog posted when I dive into sawing projects! (probably in June after I launch my website and finish the party month of May...Grant's 1st birthday, Mother's Day, and my 30th birthday all wrapped into one little ole month!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: