Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I weighed TWICE at the gym tonight to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me, and I've lost FIVE pounds since my initial weigh-in on Monday morning. I have been so diligent with my eating and my exercise. Now, I know it's only been four days....but it's been so long since I've really tried my hardest. I was thrilled to see some results, and I can't wait for the team weigh-in next Monday. I'm shooting for 7 or 8 pounds of weight loss in week 1. That would be so awesome. I feel really good about this because this is my one area that I can't seem to have success in...I pretty much can do a good job in most things I put my hand to, but I just struggle so much with my eating. So I'm pumped that I've been able to do it so far, and I've actually felt good. It's getting easier each day.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

YEA!! Good for you!:) Keep it up!!