Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pen and paper

I just have to brag on Isabella. The other day she made a map all by herself. She used circles, squiggles, swirls, and other types of lines to make her map. She drew alot of circles to make the beach. I was so impressed. All of a sudden in the last two weeks, she's figured out how to draw different types of curves and circles. So to extrapolate that and make a map to Crystal Beach (where we vacationed a few months ago) is incredible to me. Way to go, Bella!

On the pen and paper topic, Abby was copying something the other day (I don't remember what since she copies words and sentences almost daily for fun...yes, she is very much like her mommmy...a nerd at heart) when she kept writing her capital G backwards. When we were looking over the paper, I showed her how to correct her G. Well, she informed me that she wouldn't be changing her G because my G wasn't cute. And of course, you can't write ugly letters!

No comments: