Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ornament Shirts Part 2

 
Posted by Picasa


My story about my shirts would not be complete without this picture. All that effort in making Isabella an adorable shirt ended like this about seven hours after she first put on the new shirt. Someone at preschool gave her an ornament that was made by shaking blue paint inside the glass ball....cute idea but it had repercussions. The shirt looked like this, and my hardwood floors looked like the Smurfs had paid us a visit. Thankfully, I saw it on the floors only minutes after it happened, so they cleaned up nicely. As for the shirt, even the Clorox Bleach Pen didn't do the trick. So now it has...what's that word? Character. (That's what Matt and I coin anything that's gotten a bit messed up at our house.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: