Monday, September 8, 2008

Fairy Tale Ball

 

Posted by Picasa


At Stars in Motion, they have a Fairy Tale Ball each year to welcome the girls to dance class. The fairy godmother appears, and the girls do lots of fairy activities. Abby and Isabella had their hair done professionally by Queen Mommy, and Queen Mommy also did their makeup. Yes, I let them wear my makeup for the ball: blush, lip gloss, and eyeshadow. They loved it! I sprayed their hair up to keep the hairdo. Matt thought I'd gone nuts! But hey...it's not everyday that you go to a royal ball.

The girls were so excited about this event. Once there, they made crowns and wands to complete their look. They read stories and pranced around the room.

Last Tuesday they started dance class. Abby is super pumped about it. She will be a snowflake in the Nutcracker, and she showed me some of her routine as soon as they got home from class. Isabella has no idea what she'll be. She didn't show me anything at all from dance. Who knows what she learned? I can't wait to see them perform. Abby is a natural performer. She loves to be in the spotlight, and she cherishes attention. She'll be great! Isabella doesn't want large groups to notice her, so she'll probably be in for a huge shock. We'll see. I'll have to post some ballerina photos soon.

No comments: