Friday, July 17, 2009

Real life pictures


So sometimes I know it's hard to see an image on the screen and translate that to reality. I am horrible at visualizing pieces of furniture or decor in my home until I actually bring it in the house! Pitiful I know. But true!

So I thought I'd take this chance to show a few of my recent orders. I took this picture at night (and I'm not a professional photographer by any stretch of the imagination)...but you can get a great idea of my finished products by looking at these photos. Enjoy!

And be on the lookout for new fall and holiday designs as they are gradually added to our site!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting such a fantastic photos...its a great idea...
Decoration is fantastic...good idea
thanks...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast