Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sneaky Noses,Tummy Kisses, and More

Isabella said the cutest thing the other morning. I was waking her up for the day (well, actually getting her out of her crib...she was already awake), and she looked at me and said, "I have a sneaky nose." I asked her how it was sneaky, and she just said that she had a sneaky nose. She proceeded to tell me that throughout the entire day.

Two nights ago we were lying on the couch reading bedtime books, and Abby said, "Mom, can I kiss the baby goodnight?" I said, "Of course." So she came over and lifted my shirt a little and whispered good night to the baby. Then she gave my belly a little smooch. It was one of those moments that just melt a mommy's heart.

I told her that I was going to go to the doctor the other day (I had to go to the dentist). Anyway, Abby asked me if they were going to take the baby out. She totally knows how that works, but it suprised me that she forgot about the long wait for the baby. I thought it was so cute that she was ready to meet the baby. I only hope that it wasn't a comment on the size of my belly. I'm only about 6 weeks, but I promise I'm pooching. Not that I had an even kind of flat belly.....but it feels different to me. Maybe I'm just crazy!

No comments: